We are looking for people who would like to:
- have conversations about health
- help people live healthier lives
- gain a free level 2 qualification
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to come to one of our information sessions to find out more:
Thursday 21st September 10-11 in Patchway
Friday 22nd September 1-2 at The Park Centre in Kingswood
Monday 25th September 6-7 in Patchway
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Good people skills
- Friendly and welcoming
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Committed to our values and Equal Opportunities
Support and Training:
All volunteers will be fully supported through supervision and training.
We are willing to work with volunteers to identify skills they want to develop while they are volunteering.
Special notes and conditions:
- Volunteers shall not be out of pocket for your service with SBCP, so you will be able to claim expenses for car mileage or bus fares.
- Ideally you will be flexible with your volunteer hours.
- SBCP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- In return for your commitment and dedication to SBCP we offer, regular training opportunities and active supervision, working in a fully supportive team.